"I need not have worried becuase I received the..."

About: Grantham & District Hospital

The Consultant was most professional whilst very friendly at the same time and put me at complete ease. The Nurses were also second to none; I received the utmost care and was treated with complete dignity.

Nothing at all in my opinion.

I think that however well prepared someone may feel they are for a hospital visit there will always be an element of worry - it is human nature - what is most important is how well staff help to ease that anxiety and I was very pleased to read your story. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback - I have passed this onto the teams and I know they will be delighted.

Response from Grantham & District Hospital