"Impressed with the nursing staff pity about..."

About: Lymington New Forest Hospital

The Hospital is a wonderful place to have in the New Forest we waited for so long to have a new hospital in Lymington and we should all be very proud of it, However on seeing the last 2 comments on the feed back page I felt compelled to write this comment. I did have cause to visit the hospital a number of times due to my Mother-in-law receiving medical care and she was placed Longbeech Ward I could not fault the nursing staff as they were kind considerate and respectful a credit to the hospital. I will however agree with the last 2 comments that over a period of 6 months the wards cleanliness did diminish to a level which to me is not good enough for a new hospital. I did visit the hospital again last week briefly visiting a friend on the same ward and found the standard of cleanliness still the same which was disappointing.

I would still recommend Lymington Hospital to anyone

Response from Lymington New Forest Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide me with your feedback. I will ensure that your comments are passed on to the Non Clinical Services Manager so that this can be looked into. Lymington New Forest Hospital is, as you point out a wonderful place, but it is essential that the high levels of cleanliness that we expect are apparent consistently.

Ben Prior