"Not as bad as it could've been."

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I took my daughter in with a suspected broken toe, which was confirmed and with the aid of gas and air re-aligned and strapped. An appointment was made for the following day at the fracture clinic. We were there for about 4 hours which wasn't that bad considering it a very busy hospital.

The wheelchairs are a nightmare!

The cold drinks machine was out of order and I couldn't find any cups for the fountain.

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback and I am pleased that all went well from a clinical perspective.

Could I ask you what the nightmare issue was with the wheelchairs so that I can follow this up? Was it for example finding one or its condition?

Also I have passed this onto the fracture clinic to ensure paper cups are regularly replenished.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope your daughter is making a speedy recovery.

Response from Lincoln County Hospital