"Best midwives at kings!"

About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill)

This visit was for giving birth to my baby on 19th July at night I had a natural birth and aby was my 1st and I think my midwifes swapped over at between 7 and 8 pm.The first midwife and student were absolutely great and it's a shame I cannot name the midwife who was there through the most of it they were absolutely amazing! If I knew they were to be my midwife again when I have my second I'd feel completely safe and confident in having another natural birth. They were calm patient and authoritive when I got tired and needed that push! They were the perfect midwife. The room itself was lovely and didn't feel too clinical.

Response from Head of Engagement and Patient Experience, Patient and Public Involvement, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of having your baby at King's. It is always encouraging for staff to have positive comments from our patients and we'll make sure that they are sent your comments.

Response from King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill)