"A&E"

About: Weston General Hospital

I recently came to weston general hospital with my son. i was very happy with the service we received. From the paramedic on the beach to the receptionist, to the triage nurse, the doctor, the xray department, to the staff nurse who cleaned and stitched up the wound and the pharmacy where we collected the medicine, all gave us fast professional service and were very friendly and made what could of been a very scary experience for my son, a very pleasant one. Thank you to all involved in his care.

Response from Lucy Nicholls, Development Officer, Somerset LINk

Hi!

Thanks for your feedback - I'm really glad that you have had positive experiences of A&E at Weston.

Local Involvement Networks (LINks) are networks of patients and patient groups who have an interest in health and social care. All feedback is really helpful for us so that we can see how local health services are working - so thank you to this patient for sharing her story.

Best wishes,

LUCY

Response from Weston General Hospital

Thank you very much for your kind words, which have been passed on to our ED team. We are always looking at ways in which we can improve the facilities and service at Weston General hospital and welcome any feedback.