"Very impressive, restored my faith in the NHS"

About: Ilkeston Community Hospital

The staff are a credit to the NHS. They are all polite, kind and showed empathy to my situation. Did have to wait a while but totally understand this as they worked really hard to see everyone. Free parking is definitely a bonus, though the day I visited apparently a Management meeting was underway and parking for the patients was extremely difficult! Think the ill should take priority.

Was referred to a specialist within 4 days and was pleasantly surprised that x-rays are carried out in house.

Thank you to all the staff for being human and listening. If I ever fall over again Iknow where to come !!

Parking for patients!

Response from Dan Oliver, Public and Patient Experience Officer , Patient Experience Team, Derbyshire Community Health Services We are preparing to make a change

Thank you for taking the time to feed back to us, and we are pleased you had such good experience.

We are aware that car parking is currently an issue and we are reviewing car parking pressures on the hospital and looking at ways we can improve the situation.

Jackie Rawlings