"very very very very very poor. would not recomend"

About: Stafford Hospital

the place has a well earned name because they never learn and people get let down.

my daughter has been in there for 5 days, she went in with abdominal pain and was dehydrated due to being sick for 12 hours before, this was 5 days ago they have given her fluids and drugs for the pain, she has had an x ray which showed inflammation of the gale bladder she then had to wait the whole weekend before on Monday she got a scan that shows she has gale stones, at the time of this post she has only received pain killers and nothing else she has a young baby at home they have now cut down the pain killers, still no information as to what's happening and why??

Because there has been no consultant to come and see her. He must be a very busy bloke, far too busy to do his job and see someone that just wants to know what's going on.

More information from a consultant would be nice

Response from Head of Patient Experience, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust

Dear "milly mops",

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback of your experience while your daughter was recently under our care. I hope she has now recovered from her illness and feeling better.

I am sorry that you experienced frustration due to a delay with providing a scan over the weekend and poor communication from our doctors. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you or your daughter in more detail as this will enable me to share your concerns with the appropriate staff. My direct line contact number is 01785 887693

Kind Regards