"My Lings Bar Experience "

About: Lings Bar Hospital / Inpatient nursing and rehabilitation

I am a patient visitor, my Lings Bar experience can only be described as one of suprise and joy at the amazing care the staff show towards the patient, also the cleanliness of the wards and the whole of the hospital.

The staff show real compassion towards the patients. I am so pleased that my wife was admitted to Lings Bar for her after care from the QMC.

It takes all the stress out of worrying leaving after visiting times. My wife is very happy at the care she is receiving. All the staff I met were kind, courteous and very professional. I don't think there is any need for change. Thank you.

Response from Sara Jane Ashmore, Interim General Manager for Rushcliffe, Rushcliffe Locality, County Health Partnerships

Thank you so very much for your lovely kind words. It is really pleasing to know that your wife and yourself find the care given by the staff in the hopsital so good. I will pass these comments to all of the staff as I am sure that they will be pleased to read such lovely comments.

Thank you for taking the time to pass comment we really do appreciate feedback as it helps us to know how patients and relatives feel about our service at Lings Bar Hospital.