"Excellent service from very professional and..."

About: Hull Royal Infirmary

I would like to highlight the eceptional care i received in the ultrasound dept at HRI this week, and in particular one of the sonographers. I could not have asked for a more professional, friendly, and informative appointment. This person in particular took every opportunity to put me at ease, explain what we were seeing (and not seeing!) on the US scan, and explain what would happen next. I think they deserve recognition for the excellent service

Response from Hull Royal Infirmary

Many thanks for placing your posting on the Patient Opinion website cocerning your care by our ultrasound team. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive comments and we will ensure that the staff concerned are made aware of these.

If you would like to discuss this matter further with us, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service on 01482 623065 or email on pals@hey.nhs.uk .

If you would like to become more involved in decisions about local healthcare, all local health Trusts are recruiting ‘members’. By becoming a member you can receive advice on keeping yourself and your family healthy, find out more about your local NHS and help us improve local services. You don’t need any special skills or experience to become a member, you just need an interest in local health services. There is no commitment, you can get involved as much or as little as you choose.

For more information please either email your.nhs@hey.nhs.uk or telephone 01482 675165.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local services.