"Kind, thoughtful, up-to-date, tireless, care from..."

About: Lister Hospital

EVERYTHING! I spent a long time in this hospital under the care of the midwives, consultants, surgeons, anesthetists, nurses and I can honestly say it was the best care I could've asked for.

I was listened to, respected and cared for by a truly wonderful team. The facilities were excellent and although they were extremely busy I was still given the time and attention I needed.

Nothing! I expect they could do with more staff to cope with demand for services.

In the time I spent at Lister, I observed patients being rude and abusive to Midwives which was not deserved. They were all amazing to me and I was astonished what they have to sometimes deal with - they all deserve medals for the work they do and more money!!!

Response from Lister Hospital

We know that our maternity team will all be delighted to ready your kind words and praise for they work they do, not just in supporting you but also all the other mums-to-be and mothers in their care. We'll make sure that they get alerted to your feedback - many thanks again for getting in touch and we wish you well for the future.