"Elective surgery ward, exceptional staff where..."

About: Tameside General Hospital

My father was admitted to the Elective Surgery ward on 22nd August 2012. The ward was exceptionally clean and the visiting hours were strictly imposed meaning all patients were able to rest and recover in peace and quiet. The nurses and all staff on this ward were absolutely brilliant, they gave my Dad the best of care and attention. Always respectful and pleasant, I cannot thank you enough.

impossible to find fault.

Thank you very much for looking after my Father, you are all amazing.

Response from Tameside General Hospital

Many thanks for this really positive feedback in relation to your fathers experience on the Elective Surgery ward. I will ensure that the ward are informed of this positive feedback.

Regards,

John Goodenough

DIRECTOR OF NURSING

“Would you like to help the hospital to improve its services further? We are currently looking for patients and carers to become involved in a development called “Patient Stories”. We want to know more about our services from the point of view of those who received them – what was good, bad, what could be improved, what should be changed. Want to know more about what’s involved?

Please contact John Goodenough, Director of Nursing at John.Goodenough@tgh.nhs.uk

Response from John Goodenough, Director of Nursing, Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Regards,