"Bad. Try your luck elsewhere."

About: Ealing Hospital

Knowing the NHS I thought I'd have a really long wait but it was only 1 hour in Urgent Care and 30mins for X ray. Results were quite rapid.

Everything else.

At Urgent Care, Reception were impolite; I tried asking some questions but would be cut off mid-way and told to just fill out the form. Not even a hello.

The doctor was nice enough; the nurse horribly patronising and insensitive. At one point, when explaining something, they just smirked - what was so funny about my situation?? And was incredibly dismissive. They just wanted me out asap, so having no confidence in them, I asked for a 2nd opinion. The dotor came but didn't re-assess me although they just explained things in a more reassuring way.

I mentioned the negative attitidue of the nurse, got an ingenuine apology; they didn't show me my xrays and I left because I didn't want to wait to be seen by another nurse about after-care.

It's not a bad thing they're closing down. I was going to sign the petition to keep it open, but I left feeling so frustated and upset.

Response from Ealing Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We value patient feedback as this helps us to improve our services. Your feedback will be passed to the manager responsible for that area.