"The admittance was ok but I feel waiting so long..."

About: Hull Royal Infirmary

I requested a second pillow for my elderly aunt as she has severe problems with her back and needs at least 2 pillows to be reasonalbly comfortable, the reply I received was "this is an electric bed and only one pillow was supplied". Surely a little consideration can be made in exceptional cicumstances.

I would appreciate a reply.

Response from Hull Royal Infirmary

Many thanks for placing your posting on the Patient Opinion website about our A& E department. We are sorry to read of your recent experience and we will ensure that the staff concerned are made aware.We are unable to answer specific concerns on this site however if you would like to discuss this matter further with us, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service on 01482 623065 or email on pals@hey.nhs.uk .

If you would like to become more involved in decisions about local healthcare, all local health Trusts are recruiting ‘members’. By becoming a member you can receive advice on keeping yourself and your family healthy, find out more about your local NHS and help us improve local services. You don’t need any special skills or experience to become a member, you just need an interest in local health services. There is no commitment, you can get involved as much or as little as you choose.

For more information please either email your.nhs@hey.nhs.uk or telephone 01482 675165.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local services.