"Staff worked in harmony"

About: New Victoria Hospital / Day surgery

I would like to thank all staff, from my first contact that morning the receptionist, although busy was bright, cheerful and helpful. Also the nurse and doctors who put me at ease, answered my questions and settled me in for my operation, before and after. Nothing was a problem; from my pain relief to my sandwich and second cup of tea. The way they worked in harmony took the stress out of the experience. Their customer care and professionalism was first class. Thanks to all.

Response from Paul Cannon, Head of Administration, Acute Services Division, Greater Glasgow & Clyde NHS

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to provide your very kind feedback.

I will ensure that this is passed on to those involved and I am sure that they will be very pleased to read your comments.

I am sorry that this posting was not acknowledged at the time, we had a break in our use of Patient Opinion, but we have now resumed doing so, and I thought it was still important to acknowledge your posting and where appropriate to pass comments on.

Once again, thank you for using the Patient Opinion feedback system, it is greatly appreciated.

All of the staff and medical teams at the Day Surgery Unit the will be delighted to read your very thoughtful remarks.