"First impressions of Lings Bar"

About: Lings Bar Hospital / Inpatient nursing and rehabilitation

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

I only came to Forest Ward this morning, it’s my first time here.

The staff are very friendly. It’s clean and bright, it’s very nice.

I haven’t got used to everything yet, it’s so strange and different to wards I’ve been on.

When I first arrived I was amazed at how vast it seemed, how big. I’m still trying to get my bearings.

Response from Sara Jane Ashmore, Interim General Manager for Rushcliffe, Rushcliffe Locality, County Health Partnerships

Thank you so much for your first impressions, I am really pleased to see you noticed the cleaniness of the hospital as we take great pride in working together with our hotel service team to ensure the hospital is as clean and welcoming as possible. How lovely to know we have achieved that for you. I shall pass on your comments to our hotel service team as they will be very pleased to see your comments.

Response from Jenny Newman, Digital Health Project Manager, Health Partnerships, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Edi,

Thanks for your comments, I hope you are settling in well. It's really good to hear about your experience of being new to the ward, we will share this with teams to get back to you.