"Superb care and attention."

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

Having collapsed whilst on my way home from shopping on 25 May, an extremely hot day, I was initially helped and attended to by the bus crew who called the ParaMedic service. After a few initial tests it was decided I should be taken to the A&R Dept of the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital. I must also state that the male and female Paramedic ambulance crew were superb.

From arrival at the A&E Dept of the NNUH to my departure some hours later I was looked after and attended to by a young lady doctor and other staff, all of whom treated me with the utmost care and respect. All members of staff that I encountered had an excellent sense of humour which suited me to perfection, it also seemed to match their dedication and skill.

Happily, after an extremely thorough examination I was permitted to return home.The cause of my upset was largely due to a vastly inadequate intake of water on a hot day, so be warned. My advice, through experience is, if you need to attend the A&E Dept of any hospital, try to ensure you are in Norwich or at least the Norfolk area!

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

Thank you for your feedback which we will pass to the team involved.