"To say poor is probably being kind!"

About: Torbay Hospital

I wish I could find something I liked, I cannot - Sorry

Entire Diabetic team are poor, the service is poor and the support is poor, it's a shame as I woul dhave prefered to rate it higher, but only when they deserve it, come on team get it sorted out pleasents

The whole department needs a shake up, I can't put my finger on one thing but the consultants seem indifferent, the nurses are friendly but distant, support from the disabetic team by phone - when you need it, is very poor.

Response from Torbay Hospital

Dear Patient,

We are very sorry to hear that the standard of your care fell below that which we aim to provide. We would like the opportunity to discuss your experience with you so that we may try our best to resolve it and so that we learn from your feedback.

If you are happy to talk to us about this, please contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) so they can look into your situation in more detail.

A PALS Officer is available in person, Monday to Friday, between 10.00am and 2.00pm. You can contact them by calling 01803 655838 or on our 24 hour freephone number 0800 02 82 037. They can also be contacted by Text Phone on 01803 654742, by FAX on 01803 617162, or by email (your email will go direct to our PALS Service).

We look forward to hearing from you so that we can address the issues you have raised.

South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust