"Excellent service by a great team."

About: Ripley Hospital

The nurse came out to the van to see me, and when I got inside they found somewhere for me to lie down while I waited. As it was too painful to sit or stand, I really appreciated this. i was treated with skill and understanding and kindness.

Nothing, they were fabulous.

This was the third attempt to get help. The first Minor Injury Unit in Buxton told me to go to an A & E as I was too hurt for them to help. The A & E in Chesterfield would only see me if I could sit in a wheelchair in the waiting room for an unspecified time, something I couldn't do. So to get help at last was really appriciated.

Response from Lisa Hallam, Patient Support Officer, Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust

Many thanks for your kind comments regarding your attendance at the Ripley Hospital Minor Injuries Unit, we are pleased we were able to help you. It is always good to receive positive feedback regarding our staff and the care we provide,I will ensure that your sentiments are shared with the team.

Many thanks once again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we hope you have made a full recovery, kind regards, Joan Webley, Senior Sister, Minor Injuries Unit.

Joan Webley

Senior Sister, Ripley and Ilkeston Minor Injury Units Derbyshire Community Health Services