"support after being discharged from hospital"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health (inpatient)

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

I was admitted to redwood 2 after becoming unwell, but after a few days I was asked either to go home or be transferred to QMC. As my friend was on the ward in QMC, I went home. I have since been told that the ward that I was on was very busy and that they needed to make room for extra male patients.

I have been supported by my CPN and the home treatment team, and I am writing this to say a big thank you to the whole team at stone bridge. They have been amazing, nothing has been too much trouble and they have supported me well, even when I requested a visit at the weekend, they still came.

I would also like to thank the staff at the involvement centre for also giving me encouragement and support.

Without the extra support that I have received, I am sure that I would not be going on my holiday next week, as I feel sure that I would have either self harmed or tried to commit suicide, as I have really been struggling to stay safe. Thank you all so very much and I'm sure my husband thanks you all to for keeping me safe.

Response from Julie Grant, Head of Communications, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Hector

Thank you for posting about the support you have received from the Trust. It is good to hear that you are feeling better - I will pass your comments on to the Home Treatment Team. I hope you enjoy your holiday.