About: Stepping Hill Hospital

When I was there I had an operation on my back the nurses in the day time where fine. However I the medication I brought in with me and handed to the nurses 'they lost'. And the night staff made me feel like I was a pain to them when I ask to use the bathroom. One comment was you have long since been you can't need it again already. What concerns me is I'm a 35 year old confident women and had the nerve to argue my case. However I was on a ward with several others aged 60+ lest confident and stated they didn't want to cause a problem. That's how the nurses made them feel??!! Can't believe after all the media coverage of late and simple mistakes are still being made. Losing medication??? What the hell ??

Response from Stepping Hill Hospital

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your experience at Stepping Hill Hospital. I am sorry to learn of the issues that arose whilst you were a patient at this hospital and we would very keen to investigate these matters further. However, before we are able to do so we will need you to provide us with some personal information so we are able to locate you on our Patient Administration System and commence the investigation. If this is something you would like to proceed with, please contact a member of the Patient and Customer Services Team directly on 0161 419 5678.

Julie Pollard