"Very pleased with the care I receive at..."

About: Kidderminster Hospital

Well qualified, understanding and caring staff. Good environment - does not have that 'hospital = bad news' feel. Good range of services although it's a shame patients like myself have to move around the county to get our care and treatments.

Make all treatments for cancer care available at Kidderminster instead of having to travel to the Alex (70 miles round trip) or Worcester (45 miles round trip)

Response from Kidderminster Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to comment on the service you received in our care, the nursing staff find it gratifying to see that patients have put pen to paper or fingers to keyboard!

We are delighted we are now able to provide a greater range of cancer services within Worcestershire. Until recently cancer patients had to travel as far afield as Coventry, Cheltenham or Wolverhampton some cancer treatments. Visit www.worcsacute.nhs.uk/improving-cancer-services for more information about these improvements.

If there is anything else I can help you with please contact me through the hospital switchboard, 01562 823424, Amanda Moore, Matron.