"Very grateful for the treatment I received at the..."

About: Good Hope Hospital

I liked the feeling of being in the hands of Staff that new their job and treated you with respect and good humour. Watching them caring for the particularly old patients was very pleasing . The waiting areas were very clean and comfortable, My operation was for a cataract in my right eye complicated by glaucoma, but the Opthalmic Consultant operated successfully and restored the sight in my eye, priceless. Many thanks to the Good Hope Ophthalmology Department.

I don,t think there is much that you could improve on. Its looking back Fifty years ago too how much things have improved ,from just one eye hospital in Birmingham to the Hospitals we have now.

It would be sad to see us taking a backward step and go back to one main hospital when the population and number of elderly people has grown so much.

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Thank you very much for sharing your positive feedback with us. I will ensure it passed on to the Ophthalmology Department at Good Hope.

We are continually striving to improve and increase our services offered to the local populations that we serve.

Thanks again