"St Georges helped us tremendously through a very..."

About: St George's Hospital (Tooting) (London)

The provision of an easily accessible rooftop outside area with plants and seating adjacent to the Neurology wards was very pleasant, a major benefit for patients and their visitors.

I am very grateful to staff in the Neurology wards and the MRI/ Angiogram department for their care and expertise.

I have had two angiograms at St Georges now and on each occasion was given tremendous reassurance by all team members during what can be frightening experiences - they were friendly and took very great care to talk me through each aspect of the scan as they proceeded and to follow up with their initial findings following the completion of the scans.

I was transferred by ambulance to St Georges Neurology Department following a brain haemorrhage in October 2011 and spent a week in the Neurology Ward with follow up visits in later months.

We are very grateful for the care and expertise of all St Georges staff members during a very worrying time for me and my family.

Response from St George's Hospital (Tooting)

Thank you very much for taking the time to post positive feedback about your recent experience at St George’s Hospital. Your kind comments will be passed onto the neurology team.