"Exceptional, caring and friendly staff."

About: Grantham & District Hospital

Visited the A & E department on 15th July 2012 with our 15 year old son. On arrival the receptionist was very helpfull. The doctors and nurses where exceptional, caring and friendly and made a very stressfull and painfull visit much more manageable. The sister in charge made my son feel very much at ease and was excellent. I can only say a big thank you to all the staff on duty that afternoon.

Response from Grantham & District Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your kind comments - patient feedback is extremely valuable to us. I am glad the staff took such good care of your son (and you); going to A&E is always a worry and even more so if you are in some distress. I have passed your feedback to the teams; thank you once again.