"Very pleased with the care received in the..."

About: William Harvey Hospital

The staff were superb. I could not fault the care I received and how I was looked after by the midwifes and nurses. I felt the care was personal and the one midwife that looked after me the first day when I had my c-section came back to see me the next day just to see how I was doing. Everyone was very friendly and helpful when I needed it.

The lunch wasn't so great, but the sandwiches in the evening were alright. The delivery suite rooms could do with a fresh lick of paint.

I was very nervous as I had read a few unfavourable reports about this hospital, but I was so pleased with my care that I dropped off a thank you card and a big box of chocolates for the staff in the maternity ward.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to write on the site and let us know the positive experience you had as well as improvements that can be made. I will make sure that I feedback your positive comments to Maternity Services. We have recently changed our catering provider and will be feeding back all the comments we receive from patients about the new menu.

I hope you are enjoying motherhood and its everything you expected and more.

Patient Experience Manager