"Excellent staff and care,surroundings need..."

About: Hillingdon Hospital

I attended for a appointment in the Hysteroscopy Clinic with the specialist to do the procedure.Also two charming nurses.From the time I arrived,I was put at my ease. The doctor explained everything in detail and the nurses calmed me down and put me totally at ease.I can only say that the treatment and consideration given by these ladies,was exceptional.I am a very nervous patient and the doctor,was both kind and re assuring..I would like to thank them all for their kindness to me.

Waiting room is very dull and careworn,but the staff make up for the upbeat atmosphere!!

The staff are exceptional in their care,but I do think the waiting area needs redocorating and freshening up.Most people that sit there are worried and stressed..Having pleasant surroundings does help.But at the end of the day,the care of both the nurses and Doctors is what matters.That is excellent.

Response from Hillingdon Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to write in about the care you received in the Hysteroscopy Clinic. The staff are always appreciative to hear that they have provided good care. Your comments will be shared with the members of the team.