"A ridiculous, tedious nightmare."

About: Luton & Dunstable Hospital

The doctor that we saw was friendly.

The waiting room was a mess, there was no information about how long the wait would be, there were huge gaps between names being called and the receptionists seemed vacant as to what was happening. When we were treated the doctor told us he'd be away 10 mins, he came back 30 mins later after a nurse reminded him we were in the room he left us in. The seats in the waiting area were hugely disappointing too - they were hard and inflexible and every time I shifted to get comfortable it felt like the whole row of seats would break.

I was hugely disappointed with my visit, this night was just one long nightmare. The vending machines were broken too so I couldn't get a drink to help cool me down in the overly stuffy waiting room.

Response from Luton & Dunstable Hospital

We are very concerned to hear that your experience has been an unpleasant one. Please be assured that we will investigate this matter as much as we can from the information given. We would encourage you to contact our Patient Affairs Office directly on 01582 497 002, or email complaints.officer@ldh.nhs.uk if you would like us to address any of your concerns further.