"pilgrim hospital is the best place to be if you..."

About: Pilgrim Hospital

very proffesional,friendly, helpful staff. cleaned well and regulary. always involved me in care decisions.

some hospital infrastructure needs repairs, hospital needs more staff and money

Response from Jennie Negus, Deputy Director of Patient Services, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust We have made a change

Thank you very much for taking the time to give your kind comments and I am glad you received such good care. There is no doubt that Pilgrim Hospital has its challenges with some aspects of its buildings; however we have over the last 12 months invested millions into refurbishments and repairs such as a new ITU, new endoscopy suite, new stroke unit and refurbished wards in the tower block and maternity and will continue to upgrade and repair as part of our estates strategy. Thank you again.

Response from Pilgrim Hospital