"Lovely hospital staff, excellent patient care and..."

About: Royal Berkshire Hospital

I absolutely loved the hospital staff - they were very polite, friendly and supportive. As I was having tonsillectomy, I was quite nervous. However, the hospital staff, especially the lovely nurses and the anesthesiologists gave me all the support and reassurance that I needed. (Including the doctors, of course). I would actually say that my stay at this hospital was almost like a holiday - I was looked after brilliantly in every aspect. As it's been a few months since I had the procedure, I no longer recall all of the names of the hospital staff - which I regret. However, I would like to take this as an opportunity to thank You again - you did a great job.

I think that overall my experience at the hospital was excellent hence it is difficult for me to establish what could have been improved.

Response from Royal Berkshire Hospital

Thank you for your positive comment on the standard of care that you received throughout your elective pathway for ENT surgery. Your feedback is reassuring to the Head & Neck Directorate as the Trust aims to provides the highest standard of care for all our patients. Your comments have been forwarded to the relevant staff and are greatly appreciated.