"Worst hospital visit I've ever had.Will not repeat..."

About: Stepping Hill Hospital

Attitude of consultant condescending.Covering for another ,could not advance my case.Told me to see original consultant if I could guess the date they would be back.Not much help when your eyesight is getting worse by the day.Not willing to play this game.Good bye Stepping Hill

Nurse who first dealt with me perfect.

Response from Stepping Hill Hospital

Dear Mr Markham

I am writing to acknowledge receipt of your submission to the NHS Choices website regarding your Ophthalmology treatment at Stepping Hill Hospital. I am very sorry to hear of your experience however, without further details I am unable to arrange for your concerns to be investigated. If you would like your concerns to be processed via the NHS Complaints Procedure, I would appreciate if you contact a Case Officer within the Patient and Customer Services team for further discussion.

The Patient and Customer Services Department can be contacted on 0161 419 5678 (telephone queries are taken between 10:30am - 3:30pm. An answerphone is available outside of these times and calls will be returned within 24 hours (Monday - Friday). Alternatively, you can email your concerns to pcs@stockport.nhs.uk.