"Made to feel uncomfortable, will be transferring..."

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Nothing

Attitudes to patients.I was very polite in informing them that I had to leave but I felt as though the midwife was trying to start an arguement with me.

The Midwife was very rude and unaccommodating. Waiting times to see them are appalling and no one tells you anything to keep you informed. I was made to feel like I owed them something and that it was my fault that I had to leave without seeing the midwife as I had to pick my children up from school. I had already been sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes watching other ladies come in after me and be seen before me. Not great to then have to get in a car and drive after being stressed out and upset when pregnant.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback about the care and treatment we provide. Your comments have been noted and will be reviewed to identify opportunities for improvement and any actions that may be necessary. If you would like to provide further details, or would like a personal response, please email customer.care@lthtr.nhs.uk, or you can speak with our PALS team on 01772 522972.