"absolutly disgusting place"

About: Doncaster Royal Infirmary

Honestly the only thing that was good in the surgical assesment ward was the people who took me to get my scans. the nursing did not pay any attention to me. i was in this hopsital for 2 days until i found out what was wrong with me and still i don't now why i have still got the same pains that made me sick and they tell me there nothing wrong. i would not recoomend this hospital to anyone. the staff just leave you and don't care about you or your feeling.

i am disgrased at this hosptal and i think to myself this is waht my tax goes on. absolutly discusting.

they need to teach staff better manner and also care for a patient rather that sat chatting.

i will be taking this further and my treatment here will not go un touched. you come into a hospital to get better not to be egnored by some snobby member of staff whi ony cares about there apy check rather than there pateint.

Response from Doncaster Royal Infirmary

We're really sorry to hear this. It's not at all the way we want our patients to feel. If you contact our PALS team with more information we will see how we can help and what we can learn from this.