About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

the procedures and memory of doctors

after being told by a doctor a few weeks ago that ultimatly it would be my decision if i gave birth there knowing my medical history and then a few weeks later with no changes in my health refusing through other members of staff that i could not deliver there at all ..... thanku for making one of what is ment to be the happiest days of my life in to a situation i am dreading ... if there was no hope for me to deliver there i should have been told sooner instead of being given false hope unprofessional and sympathetic, should be run on a case by case basis and less red tape and not explainin this to me themselves i found rude and arrogant wispering behind the door to another member of staff!

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback about the care and treatment we provide. Your comments have been noted and will be reviewed to identify opportunities for improvement and any actions that may be necessary. If you would like to provide further details, or would like a personal response, please email customer.care@lthtr.nhs.uk, or you can speak with our PALS team on 01772 522972.