"Toddler choking incident"

About: London Ambulance Service NHS Trust The Whittington Hospital / Accident and emergency

(as a parent/guardian),

Our 2 year old, who was born with Tracheo-Oesophageal Fistula and Oesophageal Atresia, had a choking incident today on a piece of sausage at nursery. On coming home, the emergency services were called.

London Ambulance Service and the Whittingon Hospital were both superb in ensuring that he was looked after and the incident resolved.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››