"Sound advice every time, best I've ever had"

About: Six Degrees Social Enterprise (CIC)

Fab. saw a person who is very professional and communicates at my level and humour! Sound advice every time, best I've ever had. Thanks a bunch! PS Waited an hour, did I have the right appointment time?

Response from Chardworth Dhliwayo, Operational Manager, Six Degrees Social Enterprise We are preparing to make a change

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad that your experience of our service was generally positive.

We are however concerned that you waited that long for the appointment. If you wish to provide further details we would be very happy to investigate why this happened and change things for the better. We always aim to keep to time but unfortunately at times this is affected by the need to attend to very urgent issues immediately.

This feedback will be shared with the rest of the team and we will consider a balanced way forward.

Best wishes.

Response from Chardworth Dhliwayo, Operational Manager, Six Degrees Social Enterprise We have made a change

Once again thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback. We are concerned that you waited that long for your appointment. We are reviewing the way we provide supervision and support to our Well-being practitioners to ensure that we complete our appointments in a timely manner.