"Emergency care and hospitalisation"

About: Royal Surrey County Hospital / Accident and emergency South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

Suffered Stroke at home.

Called Ambulance which arrived in a very short space of time. Excellent care and attention from the Ambulance staff and the Coordinator of the Surrey Ambulance Service.

Was taken to The Royal Surrey Hospital at Guildford to the A & E Department where the staff gave me excellent care and attention prior to transfer to Hindhead Ward. Where the care and attention by all the staff was first rate. Nothing seemed too much trouble to put me at ease through what was a very worrying time for both me and my family.

Response from Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We aim to provide safe and high quality care delivered by compassionate and respectful staff in a way that is easy and convenient to access - so it's good to hear we're living our values.

Response from Janine Compton, South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for the positive feedback. I am pleased that we provided a prompt response to your call and that our staff looked after you well.