"Waiting is making me anxious"

About: Six Degrees Social Enterprise (CIC)

I am writing this as I wait, which has started to really upset me.

I know that I will receive someone who listens and is attentive, but the waiting is making me anxious.

If I hadn't already seen the person I'm seeing before I would have walked out. Time keeping is of paramount importance to me.

Response from Chardworth Dhliwayo, Operational Manager, Six Degrees Social Enterprise We are preparing to make a change

Thank you for providing this feedback. We are sorry you had to wait in reception for some time before being seen. Though we endeavour to complete our appointments in a timely manner, sometimes concerns raised in these appointments can lead to delays whilst we try to provide immediate support to those concerned.

We realise that attending appointments can be difficult and waiting for some time in reception can make this worse. We will raise this issue at the next management meeting and consider a balanced way forward. This feedback has been shared with the rest of the team. If you have any further comments, please let us know. Once again, thank you and best wishes.

Response from Chardworth Dhliwayo, Operational Manager, Six Degrees Social Enterprise We have made a change

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about the service we provide. We were concerned that you waited in reception for longer that you expected. Our Well-being practitioners are encouraged to be responsive to urgent concerns and attempt to address these immediately (with support) whenever these are raised. We are reviewing the way we provide supervision and support to the Well-being practitioners to ensure we address the concerns that you raised in your feedback.