"Care and attention throughout excellent"

About: Rotherham Hospital / Cardiology

In mid April, I was admitted to A&E with severe chest pains and other related pains which turned out to be a heart attack. After treatment in A&E I was found a bed on B1 and the next morning was transferred to CCU ward.

The care and attention given throughout my 6 day stay was excellent and I would like to say a very big thank you to all concerned in helping me to a full recovery. The follow up and scan appointments came soon after my discharge so everything gelled together well.

I am so much better in myself and hope to keep fit and well.

Response from Grace Oldfield, Patient Involvement Manager, Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Crawler80,

Thank you for your posting on Patient Opinion web site. We very much appreciate patient feedback and are delighted to know that our staff were able to provide you with such excellent care and attention and how much this helped support you towards a full recovery.

We are pleased to learn that you are so much better in yourself and will be sure to pass your kind comments onto the staff concerned who will be delighted to know they were able to help you so much.

With best wishes,