"Unfair wait at Ashley House"

About: Ashley House / Recovery service

My appointment was for 9. 20am. I had to pick my little boy up from nursery at 11. 30. It’s now 11. 24. It’s not fair to be told or left for 4 hours.

Response from Nicola Guthrie, Halton Integrated Recovery Service Manager, CRI

Hi Rain 498,

I’m really sorry that you had such a long wait for your appointment and I appreciate the negative impact this had on your day.

At Ashley House we are committed to continuous improvement and your comment will really help this process. We have a group of trained peer mentors within the service and following on from your comments I will be working with them to ensure the reception area is managed in a warm, friendly and efficient way.

I apologise for the experience you had and can assure you we will be working hard to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

Many thanks

Response from Chris Hirst, Senior Practitioner engagement team, Halton Integrated recovery service, Halton Integrated Recovery Service

Hi Rain 498,

Again apologies for the long wait and the negative impact this had on your day. If this for some reason happens again please ask for Chris at reception and I will try and resolve the situation.

Many thanks