"Felt very safe and cared for by staff"

About: Mental health unit Bassetlow

(as a service user),

This is the first time I have ever been on a mental health unit (Bassetlaw hospital).

During my stay I have felt very safe and secure and very well cared for (by all the staff). The groups that are available have been very beneficial and enjoyable

Response from Martyn Illingworth, Project Manager, Millfields Centre, Millbrook Mental Health Unit

Thank you so much for taking time to give us this feedback, we really value hearing how we helped people.

I'm delighted that your time at Bassetlaw Hosptial was a positve one and that you felt safe and cared for. I will make sure that the ward staff hear your postitve feedback and praise.

Thank you once again for lovely comments, and I wish you all the best for the future.

Kind regards,

Martyn

Response from Jo Horsley, Adult Mental Health Service Manager - Acute services, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

It's great to her such positive feedback about your experiences and how the staff supported you in your recovery.

I'm particularly pleased that you enjoyed the groups offered to you as they are quite an innovative idea and I want to promote their use on other wards across the trust.

Best wishes for a continued recovery.