"Feeling stressed by the service change"

About: Ashley House / Recovery service

Pure stress since changeover from the NHS.

I have panic attacks everyday worrying about my drug problem. Been changed, and not to forget my stress level and blood pressure are through the roof and please remember that I'm a patient not a customer, and I feel you need a lesson in compassion. We are not just numbers.

"If it isnt broken, don't fix it?"

Response from Nicola Guthrie, Halton Integrated Recovery Service Manager, CRI

Hi Spinning,

Iā€™m really sorry to hear that you are worried about your treatment, I am sure we can work with you to resolve the situation ā€“ the last thing we want is to cause you any unnecessary anxiety.

Can I suggest you call in and speak to Chris Hirst, Chris leads the engagement team and would welcome the opportunity to work with you to create a tailor made recovery plan ā€“ your goals, your speed.

We look forward to seeing you soon and appreciate the feedback.

Many thanks

Nicola

Response from Chris Hirst, Senior Practitioner engagement team, Halton Integrated recovery service, Halton Integrated Recovery Service

Hi Spinning,

I'm Chris and work in the engagement team -I will be in Ashley house all day tomorrow Friday 20th July and all day next Tuesday -I would welcome the chance to discuss your concerns and hopefully resolve any anxiety you are currently feeling.

Please call into Ashley House as I would welcome the opportunity to hear your concerns .

Many thanks Chris