"With her help I can glide past the wine in asda without giving it a second thought"

About: Ashley House / Recovery service

I have to say that Maureen is an exceptional lady, she listened when I cried, encouraged me to be positive and overcome my obsticles. She was inspirational and I will never forget the help she gave me - I really dont think I would have done it without her help and guidance.

She is so compassionate and hardworking - she is like Haltons Mother Teresa. With her help I can glide past the wine in asda without giving it a second thought. I can watch people in the rovers return and not salivate. . . . this was never possible before. Thank you to all at ashley house.

Response from John Deane, Snr Practitioner, Halton Integrated Recovery Service, CRI

Hi Donnadyke,

Thank you for your feedback, we are so glad we could be of use to you. Maureen will be pleased to hear that her work and commitment have been of use to you. especially with the new found freedom you are describing in your day to day life.

we also hope that you are able to access all the facilities within ashley house Vida therapy sessions monday, wednesday and friday afternoons. peer mentor work allotment breakfast club and maybe you could have some idea's that we could work on to improve the services available here.

once again thank you for your feedback

John Deane