"The importance of patient feedback"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Intellectual Developmental Disabilities /Learning Disability Services – Community (County)

(as a staff member),

Today I have been able to learn about the importance of patient feedback, this has enabled me to see the positive effects on delivery of care.

I now recognise how to gain feedback in various ways and different methods, I will use these different techniques for the future to make positive changes.

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I hope you will be able to tell others about the value of feedback and in doing so help to change and improve services.

Good luck with your future studies.

Response from Tim Wood, Manager, NOTTINGHAM FOCUS ON WELLBEING

It is good to hear that you have experienced the huge value that can be gained from using Patient Opinion.

In these times of reducing budgets it is important that we use such mechanisms to ensure that the development of the services that we support are patient focused, which meet commissioning criteria and the aspirations of the Trust.