"Been supported very well by the crisis team based at Stonebridge centre, Nottingham."

About: Queen's Medical Centre / Accident and emergency

(as a service user),

I have recently felt really depressed with suicidal thoughts, and thoughts to self harm which have been going on for some time now. But after a visit to A&E at the QMC Nottingham I must say that I have been supported very well at home by the crisis team based at Stonebridge centre, Nottingham.

They have been a positive help on the end of the phone whenever I have been able to bring myself to contact them; which I sometimes find hard to do.

I am particularly impressed with Sally, Rachel, Simon and Pam who have visited me at home. On some of the occasions they have come out to visit me within an hour of me speaking to them on the phone. They have helped me through a few big things in my life recently.

I feel that the good things that these people do should be recognised over the negative. I cannot thank them enough.

Response from Jessica Haggett, Patient Experience Officer, Communications, Nottingham University Hospitals Trust

Thank you for your kind words regarding our Emergency Department and Crisis Team. While the Crisis team are based in our Emergency department at QMC, they are managed by Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust. We will therefore ensure your thoughtful comments are forwarded to the relevant colleges. We are extremely grateful for your feedback, and wish you well for the future.