"I always feel safe at North Devon District Hospital"

About: North Devon District Hospital / General medicine South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

The best thing about being treated here it that it is local- I only live 10 miles away. The ambulance responded quickly. At North Devon District Hospital I had to hang around to wait to go to Derriford ( a couple of days). I did know I had to go to Derriford, so I had to wait.

Sometimes the staff tried a different pill and it messed up the other treatment as I am diabetic and have high colestral.

I was always treated well by staff- including the ambulance staff. I always feel safe at North Devon District Hospital.

Dear Thrown949

Thank you for posting your comments on Patient Opinion, and many apologies for not responding to you sooner.

I'm really pleased to see that you felt staff treated you well whilst you were an in-patient, and that you felt safe and well cared for, its always good to recieve positive feedback.

I do note your comments about trying different medication, and I hope this is now sorted out, and you are recovering well.

Jayne