"Direct Access substance misuse and the Maltings service Mansfield is amazing and thank you."

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Addiction services (community)

I would just like to thank all the staff at Direct Access substance misuse service and the Maltings prescribing service for their amazing dedicated work helping me overcome my addiction to over the counter codeine tablets as well as offering helpful advice to manage my life with Asperger's Syndrome.

I feel they have gone out of their way to help me dispite me being quite a difficult case at the best of times, so thank you to all the staff in this service.

I am still working with them, and I have not had a bad experience to at all, if you are struggling with drug or alcohol problems, please don't hesitate to access this service, it is both fast and very efficiant, thank you.

Thank you so much for your story about the Direct Access and the Maltings services. Staff have already received your praise and I know they will want to reply to you so I have passed your comments on.

I would like to wish you all the best in the future.

Good luck!