"Thanks to all at Locala for the help with my mobility"

About: Eddercliffe Centre / The jubilee rehabilitation unit

(as a service user),

My introduction to your physio and reduced mobility has been excellent for me. Lovely friendly staff, very helpful, as I have struggled for a while to keep myself mobile when I should have asked for help. But I am delighted with all the help. I have always been on the helping end of things, so this is such a change for me at almost 84, but we have to be sensible and accept advice given.

Vicky Moulding is doing a wonderful job along with Paula. Very pleasant and able to talk to older clients in an interesting manner. Would be proud of them being part of my family. Many thanks! I am using all aids and looking forward to a betterment in my condition. Thanks to all who helped me.

Response from Gemma Fowler, Integrated Governance Clinical Manager, Locala Community Partnerships

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback.

Diane Chesters, Team Leader at Jubilee, has provided this response. "Thank you very much for your comments and your recognition of the hard work and caring attitude displayed by staff at the Jubilee Unit. It’s lovely to hear that the Unit has had such a positive impact".