"Care after a heart attack at Rotherham Hospital and Northern General, Sheffield"

About: Adult community services / Heart failure support services Northern General Hospital / Cardiology Rotherham Hospital / Accident and emergency Rotherham Hospital / Cardiology

The A&E at Rotherham were very efficient and my treatment at Northern General was very good and prompt.

My rehab at Rotherham was delayed due to uncertainty about chest pain which was diagnosed as muscular due to a previous operation. When I saw the consultant at Rotherham my notes were still at Northern General and I would have liked to have been seen at Northern General and for any further investigations on treatment but this was denied me.

Response from Grace Oldfield, Patient Involvement Manager, Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Impact716, thank you for your posting on the Patient Opinion website.

We very much appreciate patient feedback and whilst we are pleased to learn that your treatment in A & E was very efficient, we are concerned to hear about your follow-up and would very much appreciate you contacting our Patients Services Department, who have been made aware of your posting, by contacting us on either complaints@rothgen.nhs.uk or 01709 424461, who I am sure will be able to look further into this for you.

With best wishes,

Response from Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you very much for giving us your feedback about our A&E department, we are pleased to hear you found it to be prompt.