"Great practice and great doctors"

The Barony Practice have been a massive support to my health condition. I moved from another Paisley practice to the Barony Practice after feeling really let down and belittled by my previous doctors. My previous doctors made me feel uneasy and worried about seeing a doctor, feeling as if I was being laughed at and my health wasn't being taken seriously. The Barony Practice are great, they really are dedicated to their patients, are friendly and welcoming and, most importantly, understanding. I'm now receiving medication and regular treatment for my health, which has obviously been imperative for my recovery. Thank you so much, especially to Dr Douglas, Dr Hislop and Dr Johnstone.

Response from Bernadette Arthur, Practice Manager, Barony Practice

Thank you for taking the time to post about the Barony Practice on Patient Opinion.

We are delighted that you are feeling better. We strive to listen to patients and understand their problems. A lot of credit should go to the receptionists who work hard at helping patients as well as making them feel welcome and comfortable.