"Dermatology phototherapy clinic at Dr Gray's hospital"

About: Dr Gray's Hospital / Dermatology (Skin Conditions)

- The clinic usually runs on time, which is good

- The ladies in the reception area are really helpful. They try hard to make sure my appointment is booked at a time that works well for my transport arrangements because I rely on taxis and lifts to get to and from my appointments.

A special plea:

- Please could someone oil the mechanism on the automatic doors on the physiotherapy waiting room? If you are sitting waiting the noise is very distracting, and the doors swing open every time someone passes by (even if they are not coming in)

Response from Liz Tait, Professional Lead for Clinical Governance, NHS Grampian We are preparing to make a change

Thanks you for taking the time to write and tell us about your positive exepriences at the Dermatology clinic in Dr Gray's. It is good to hear that you have been well looked after in relation to your appointment times for the clinic. That really is patient centred care.

I'm sorry about the squeaking doors and I have already sent an email to the department to ask them to speak to the estate staff to get this fixed. I know how annoying some noises can be but I guess the staff never notice it so thank you for bringing it to our attention.

I wonder if the central heating dries out the lubrication on the hinges and I'm wondering if there are other areas in the hospital sufferring the same problem but I'll take this forward myself and see what we can do to rectify this.